This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 787x571.
A. DVD to DVD
1. 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
° Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
° Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
° Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
° Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
° Create your own special features collection disc.
8. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile
1. 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
° Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
° Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6. FREE lifetime upgrade.
7. FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
° Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/ME
° Pentium II 500 MHz
° 256 MB of RAM
° 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
° A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
November 12th, 2007
DVDFab Platinum 184.108.40.206 Updated!
New: Brand new user interface, more professional!
New: Rewritten DVD structure cleaning module.
a. When copying a range of chapters, the unselected chapters are removed, in "No menus" mode.
b. All unreferenced cells are removed in "No menus" mode.
c. When preserving menus, the unselected titles will not be played. In previous versions, the unselected titles will be converted to empty title and will be played.
New: Added option "Change DVD playback order" in "Full Disc" and "Customize" mode. You can choose "Jump to first menu when disc inserted" or "Jump to main title when disc inserted".
New: Added option "Remove annoying PGCs (like FBI warnings)" in "Full Disc" and "Customize" mode.
New: Added timeout for PathPlayer to avoid infinite loop.
New: Added more protection info in "Settings -> Info" window.
New: Added option "Create files in subfolders of output directory".
New: Added option "Display only forced subpicture" for "DVD to Mobile".
New: Added option "Split by chapter" for "DVD to Mobile".
New: Added profile for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, for "DVD to Mobile".
New: Updated language files.
Fix: A problem that "Enable PathPlayer" message will be shown again and again.
Fix: Freeze problem at start of movie on certain standalone DVD players.
Fix: A/V sync problem when using other DVD converting software except for DVDFab Platinum.
Fix: A/V sync problem in certain cases for "DVD to Mobile", like "Meet the Robinsons".